- Walt Disney founded the Walt Disney Company in 1923 after leaving the Universal Studios.
- He created Mickey Mouse in 1928 which was his most precious creation and was loved by the public.
- He continued by creating the ‘Silly Symphonies’ along with many other productions that brought out a lot of new characters, like Donald duck, Pluto, Goofy etc.
- He then started working on the princesses with the first being ‘Snow White and the seven dwarfs’. During that period also did ‘Pinocchio’, ‘Fantasia’, ‘Dumbo’ etc
- In 1955-1965 he created Disneyland.
- And past away in 1966 of lung cancer.
- Even after his death the Walt Disney Company continued to expand more and more creating Disney World, and many more movies leading to today’s latest masterpieces ‘The Princess and the Frog’, ‘Tangled’ and many more.
- The style of the company was very realistic, even when there was a bizarre situation happening, it was always explained as dream for example. This style carries on until today, and it’s a very distinct mark of the Disney work, as it falls under the ideology of ‘Disneysque’ as well.